Sunday, July 14, 2013

What do you think of the new look of the IMDb Message Board? - Results

With a new look in the IMDb message board implemented this week, Dan Dassow suggested to ask what do you think of it. Here are the results:
 
It has promise, but it still has bugs. - 10 votes, 30.3%
I prefer the current (old by now) message board look. - 8 votes, 24.24%
It has promise, but it removed some useful features. - 6 votes, 18.18%
I have no preference. - 4 votes, 12.12%
I just hope they are not using the update to get rid of message boards, such as the IMDb Daily Poll board. - 3 votes, 9.09%
I have not tried using the new message board system. - 2 votes, 6.06%
I am currently using it and like it a lot. - 0 votes
I do not use the message board on IMDb. - 0 votes
 
A total of 33 votes were collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment