Monday, May 13, 2013

How Often Do You Eat Popcorn at a Theatre? - Results

The first Aluminum_foil suggestion was about one of the habits more associated with movies, eating popcorn.
To the question of how often do you eat it at the movie thater the resukts were:

Rarely, But I indulge once in a while - 12 votes, 44.44%
Never, I don't like it or can't afford it - 6 votes, 22.22%
Always, it's a staple whenever I see a movie - 5 votes, 18.52%
Usually, but I occasionally pass - 2 votes, 7.41%
Sometimes, it depends on the type of movie and/or my hunger level - 2 votes, 7.41%

A total of 27 votes were collected.

This poll also marks the first time that every option available manages to collect votes.

Remember to post your poll suggestions at the IMDb daily poll board.

No comments:

Post a Comment